The world is your (my) oyster – Shakespeare
thewelltravelledman is designed to inspire and motivate fellow humans like yourselves, to explore the world!
The experiences and our ever-expanding list of countries captured here offer you a direct link to our posts tagged with the country.
The blog is ongoing and a work in progress, if the destination is yet to be added but you simply cannot wait to read about it, please use the contact form and let us know!
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- United States of America (USA)
Travel is the most important form of education
…the things I have learnt and the places I have seen has truly been an eye opener, I won’t go into it but some of the highlights here (as you should read my blogs!), however to name a few…
- the cultural differences
- the local cuisines, what I did and did not like
- the varying tipping cultures, including how much without it being seen as an insult
and for the the historical …
- Byzantine empire (Roman) – Turkey
- the ancient Greek mythology – Delos (Greece), Olympia (Greece), Ephesus (Turkey)
- World War 1 – Turkey, most importantly for any Australian, visiting Gallipoli
- World War 2 – Berlin, need I say more? London with Churchill’s war rooms, Krakow in Poland …
the list goes on and on …